Website usage terms and conditions
The term ‘Hallmark Metals Corporation’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 930 Wellington Avenue, Cranston, Rhode Island, USA 02910. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by Hallmark Metals Corp and while we make every effort to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
The use of this website is subject to the following additional terms:
- The content on the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to modification without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, inclusiveness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain imprecisions or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is exclusively at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unsanctioned use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of the United States of America.
Material safety and handling information on website:
The information, recommendations and suggestions on this website were compiled from reference materials and other sources believed to be reliable. However, the fact accuracy or completeness is not guaranteed by Hallmark Metals, nor is any responsibility assumed or implied for any loss or damage resulting from inaccuracies or omissions.
Appropriate warnings and safe handling procedures should be provided to handlers and users. No warranty is implied or expressed regarding the acuracy of this data. Liability is expressly condisclaimed for loss or injury arising out of use of this information or the use of any materials designated.